Tally 2 is now available on the App Store. Tally 2 is free to use with up to two simultaneous tallies. One-time $1.99 (USD) unlock is available to enabled unlimited tallies and dark theme.
What is Tally?
Tally is a quick, eyes-free counting app for iPhone and iPad. It is a handy utility to keep up with simple counts – attendance, game scoring, dietary needs, etc. Tally has been around a while, but we have launched an all-new version which has some great new features, particularly for keeping up with multiple counters. Tally features include:
- Easy, eyes-free gesture-based counting. With an active Tally, tap to count up, swipe down to count down.
- Multiple tallies. Swipe right to manage list and create new tallies. The free version support two tallies, unlocked version unlimited.
- Today widget to increment tallies from anywhere, without even unlocking your phone.
- Configure tallies to count up or down.
- Set step and initial values to reset to a starting point, and count by 2s, 5s, or any arbitrary increment.
- Visual and audio confirmation of counts.
- Great URL scheme support for integration into iOS automation workflows.
- Dark Theme (requires IAP unlock)
- Universal for iPhone and iPad.
- Watch support planned for April, 2015!
Review and ratings are always appreciated! Feedback and issues to email@example.com. To keep up with tips and news, follow @tallyapp on Twitter and Facebook. We always appreciate you taking the time to review or rate Tally on the App Store!
Get Tally 2 on the App Store.