Looking for Interact for iPhone and iPad?
Create Contacts Easier with the Scratchpad
- Create or update contacts by simply typing or pasting plain text into the Scratchpad.
- Works directly with your system contact accounts, no configuration needed.
- Save time with natural language parsing, which identifies names, emails, phone numbers, addresses, and other details in plain text, then automatically sorts them into the proper contact fields.
- Simple tagging system to mark values in text for fields that cannot be automatically recognized.
- Access the Scratchpad from your menu bar, via global hot key, or as a Share extension in the contextual (secondary click) menu on text selections system wide.
Why use Interact Scratchpad?
- Easily create more complete contact records without clumsy field by field editing
- Add notes and other details to existing contacts quickly.
- Create ad-hoc vCard format files with specific contact details, without adding those contacts to your Contacts list.
- Reuse texts to quickly create multiple similar contacts which share many values.
- Support for macOS 10.12 Sierra (also compatible with OSX 10.11 El Capitan).
- Touch Bar support.
- Customizable global hot key (Shift-Command-1 default).
- Share extension to send text selection to the Scratchpad from anywhere.
Don't forget to checkout our full-featured version of Interact for iPhone and iPad, too.