Interact helps you create, organize, and communicate with your contacts in ways that just haven't been possible before. It's built to help you do more in less time and flex for the way you work.
- Create new contacts simply by selecting email signatures, webpage copy, or text in almost any app, then using the app extension. Interact will parse the details and create a new contact, or update existing contacts, with just a couple taps.
- Organize contacts into groups based on your relationships or just to save your sanity. Change the default order of details like email, phone, and social accounts to fit the way you work.
- Communicate with an entire group by email or text, or share links and files with everyone, in just one tap.
- Collaborate with a growing number of third-party apps for chatting, mapping, and more tasks previously not possible on iOS.
Interact is a universal app for iPhone and iPad, and it supports local contacts as well as iCloud, Google, and other sync services.
- App Release: January 14, 2016
Information & Links
- App Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1045605097?ls=1&mt=8
- App Store Description
- Pricing:: $4.99.
- Product Page
- Latest new and release notes
- Download Press Kit: Interact Press Kit.zip
- Documentation and Support
Requests for preview codes and questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org