Tally is a quick counter app. Tally's gesture based user interface is designed around making it simple to do tally counts on the iPhone without the need to look back at the device. Today widget and Apple Watch support make it easy to count from anywhere.
Free Download! Try it today!
"Sure, it's a simple app. But counting should be simple. Agile Tortoise did a good job making something that worked perfectly for its intended use." – MacDrifter
- Easy eyes-free gesture-based interface. Tap to count, swipe down to count in reverse.
- Multiple tallies. Swipe to the right to display a list of tallies and create new ones.
- Configurable tallies count up or down, or by step intervals (i.e. counting by twos, fives, tens, etc.). Swipe to the left to display options for the current tally.
- Today widget to quickly increment tallies from anywhere.
- Quick reset of tallies. Swipe up to display reset option. Default to "Reset to 0", but "Reset to" value can be configured per tally.
- Visual and audio confirmation of counts.
- URL schemes with callback support to increment and decrement tallies, great for integrating into automated workflows. Read the developer page for more information.
- Dark theme for counting at night
- Support for iPad Pro and iPad split view and multitasking.
- Apple Watch support.