Terminology Press Kit
Terminology is a browser for the English language – part dictionary/thesaurus and part research tool. Terminology makes it easy to explore words and phrases, diving down to more and less specific terms - accessing the web and other apps for more detail and sharing.
More than a dictionary, Terminology can be extended with custom actions to search the Internet and other reference apps – making it a great place to start all your searches.
For a more detailed overview, please watch the overview video
First launched in July, 2010, Terminology has been one of the most popular and consistently developed reference apps on the App Store. It has been a Starbucks Pick of the Week, is regularly featured by Apple and topped the iPad and iPhone charts.
Terminology 4 is an all new version, bringing the app up to date with the latest technologies on iOS.
- All new, updated user interface.
- Share extension and Today widget to make it easy to look up terms from anywhere.
- Dark theme with automatic switching (Required Pro upgrade).
- Action Library with pre-configured actions to browse your terms at popular websites and other reference apps
- In addition to maintaining favorite terms and browsing history, Terminology allows users to add custom notes to any term.
- In addition to tracking favorites and history, user notes can now be added to any term.
- "Term of the Day" feature.
- All new, fast, reliable iCloud (CloudKit) sync.
- App Release: Thursday, January 12, 2017
- Pricing: Free. $1.99 In-App Purchase unlocks dark theme, custom actions and removes ads.
Information & Links
- App Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id687798859?ls=1&mt=8
- App Store Description
- Overview Video: YouTube | Vimeo
- Product Page
- Latest new and release notes
- Download Press Kit: Terminology Press Kit.zip
- Documentation and Support
Requests for preview codes and questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org